|| by Roger Chartier:
Did you ever wonder about the trick to
adding a monitor to your computer set up?
Well I did when I had to get more space to do a bit more work online and off simultaneously.
Here is a pic of the two monitors that I use now.
They are 27 inch monitors.
I ordered them the other day from Best Buy.
They were a good deal, so I got them.
I had been using two small monitors, and the size wasn't good etc., so I upgraded to these.
The deal was:
- I had to look into the computer to see what size of a power supply I had.
- I then read some information on the card that I would buy for the two monitors and searched for the amount of power needed to run the two monitors. I then found that information.
- I then looked at the size of the space where the power supply was in the monitor box.
- I needed a larger power supply, so I ordered one and a new PCI video card
for the computer to run two monitors with separate screens.
- I unscrewed the computer case and installed the power supply and video card.
It was easy because I took my time and was careful. Do not rush this part!
- I then plugged in the new monitors, and then Bam! Two beautiful large screens of the same size and company and it looks great and it works really well.
- Note: I had to be sure that there was room for the PCI card and for the different power supply.
- That's it - now go and do it for yourself if you feel the need and have the nerve.
Buy Online, Pickup in Your Local Best Buy® Store. Same day pickup guarantee.
Search the news website box code
Roll Over Tag
How to make a print page button
How to create a redirect page code