Parties and functions - wedding receptions.
306 N Main St - Fall River, Ma 02720
The Quequechan Club is a long time favorite of Fall River, MA residents.
The building was built in 1861.
It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1983.
The Quequechan club originally served as a private gentlemen's club
with bedrooms upstairs and was used as a bed and breakfast.
After 1900, sometime the club was used as a restaurant, and banquet hall for members.
In the 1970s, the dining area opened up to unescorted females.
It had been member owned and operated, but now it is a sole proprietorship.